2013. december 22., vasárnap

1. hét, 7. nap



A hét utolsó napja az ismétlés és a további extra gyakorlatok napja.


1. Ismételjétek el a 2., 3., 4., 5., 6. és a 10. tréningeket egymás után 2 alkalommal (ehhez kb. 10 percre van szükség).



Kövessétek a linkeket:

It is 8 o’clock. Mike is at home. He is drinking tea. It is 9 o’clock. Mike isn’t at home. He is going to work. It is 10 o’clock. Mike is at work. He is working. It is 11 o’clock. Mike is at work but he isn’t working. He is drinking coffee. It is 6 o’clock. Mike isn’t at work. He isn’t at home. He is in a pub. He is drinking beer. It is 8 o’clock. Mike is at home. He is watching TV and drinking tea.

Mike: “It is 8 o’clock. I am at home. I am drinking tea. It is 9 o’clock. I am not at home. I am at work. I am working. It is 10 o’clock. I am at work but I am not working. I am drinking coffee. It is 6 o’clock. I am not at work. I am not at home. I am in a pub. I am drinking beer. It is 8 o’clock. I am at home. I am watching TV and drinking tea.”

Barbara and Alice: “We are twins. We are always together. It is 7 o’clock in the morning. We are at home. We are having breakfast. It is 8 o’clock. We aren’t at home. We are going to school. It is 9 o’clock. We are at school. We are learning. It is 12 o’clock. We are at school. We aren’t learning. We are having lunch. It is 3 o’clock. We are at home. We aren’t doing our homework. We are playing.”


Alex is a doctor. He is 30. Alex is from Russia. He is from Moscow. Alex is on holiday in London. He is staying in London for 6 days. He is coming back to Moscow on Friday. Lisa is a reporter. She is 40. Lisa is from England. She is from London. Lisa is on holiday in Budapest. She is staying in Budapest for 7 days. She is coming back to London on Saturday. Geza is a taxi driver. He is 50. Geza is from Hungary. He is from Budapest. Geza is on holiday in Moscow. He is staying in Moscow for 8 days. He is coming back to Budapest on Sunday.”


Alex can drive, Lisa can drive and Geza can drive, too. Geza can drive perfectly. Alex can drive very well. Lisa can drive well. Mr. Kant can’t drive. He can’t drive at all. Alex can cook, Lisa can cook and Geza can cook, too. Lisa can cook perfectly. Geza can cook very well. Alex can cook well. Mr. Kant can’t cook. He can’t cook at all. Alex can swim, Lisa can swim and Geza can swim, too. Alex can swim perfectly. Lisa can swim very well. Geza can swim well. Mr. Kant can’t swim. He can’t swim at all. Mr. Kant is Lisa’s pet. Mr. Kant is a big fat black tomcat.

Alex is on holiday in London but he can’t see his friend Lisa because she is on holiday in Budapest. Lisa is coming back to London on Saturday and Alex is leaving London on Friday. Alex can see his friend Geza. Alex can’t see Geza now because Alex is in London and Geza is in Moscow. Alex can see Geza on Friday, Saturday or Sunday because Alex is coming back to Moscow on Friday and Geza is leaving Moscow on Sunday.

2. Ismételjétek el az 50 téma kiválasztott mondatait az is, am, are és a can strutktúrákkalÍgy van 100 mondatotok az összes mondatból. Másoljátok le a témák listáját és helyezzetek el 2-2 mondatot minden témához. Az egyik mondatban az is, am, are, a másikban a can struktúra szerepeljen.
Olvassátok el a kiválasztott mondatokat kétszer.


1. Accommodation (flat, house)
2. Banks
3. Birthdays and name days
4. Books
5. Breakfast
6. Brothers and sisters
7. Cars
8. Cinemas
9. Colds and flu
10. Colleagues/Classmates
11. Dinner
12. Family
13. Famous people
14. Favourite foods
15. Friends
16. Furniture
17. Gardening
18. Grandparents
19. Harmful habits
20. Hobbies
21. Holiday
22. Hotels
23. Household chores
24. Life in the city
25. Life in the country
26. Lottery
27. Lunch
28. Millionaire
29. Money
30. My city
31. My country
32. My school day/my working day
33. My ideal house
34. Myself
35. On a coach
36. On a plane
37. On a train
38. Parties
39. Personality
40. Pets
41. Public holidays
42. Public transport
43. Restaurants
44. Seas and oceans
45. School
46. Taxi
47. Teachers
48. Television
49. Theatres
50. Weekends


3. Most nézzétek meg a témakörök listáját. Mondjátok el a címét, és két mondatot minden témában. Ajánlom hogy vegyétek fel a hangotokat és hasonlítsátok össze az eredeti hanganyaggal. Jegyezzétek fel a hibákat.
Ismételjétek el a kiválasztott tréningeket kétszer. Jegyezzétek fel, hogy mennyi ideig tartott a 100 mondat elmondása egymás után.


4. Ismételjétek el a Black Jack Comes Back program 1. fejezetének 1 – 3. részeit (1 – 3. kép).




Kövessétek az alábbi linkeket:


ENG-HU Black Jack Dictionary Chapter One Part Two



 EN - HU Black Jack Chapter One Part Three

EN - HU Black Jack Extras Chapter One Part Three 

EN - HU Black Jack Dictionary Chapter One Part Three


A program ingyenes verziójának letöltéséhez válasszatok az alábbi platformok közül: Windows- (PC ) MAC ( Macintosh) , iOS ( iPhone , iPad) , Android ( Android okostelefonok , tabletek).


Használjátok az alábbi linkeket:

EN-HU Windows

  http://dl.sapcrystals.com/bj_demo/win/CrystalsBJ_EN_HU_Demo_Download.exe

MAC
 http://cdn.esellerate.net/P/PUB9143483556/5012506125/Black%20Jack%20EN-HU%20Demo%20Download.dmg?authtoken=1386697792_2ebccabee55cefea8a61f6eb00767a30

 iOS
 https://itunes.apple.com/hu/app/crystals-black-jack-en-hu/id550447245

Próbáljátok elkerülni a hibákat és maximálisan törekedni a folyékony beszédre.
A program anyaga úgy épül fel, hogy nektek nem szükséges tanulni semmit. Anélkül fogtok emlékezni az anyagra, hogy észrevennétek.
A program megtanít beszélni és gondolkodni angolul.



5. Most, miután gyakoroltátok a nyelvtani szerkezeteket (is, am, are and can) a tréningek segítségével, a Black Jack Comes Back interaktív program alkalmazásával, és használtátok az 50 témakör mondatait, könnyen fogtok emlékezni néhány mindennapi kifejezésre ezekkel a szerkezetekkel. Próbáljatok megjegyezni néhányat közülük!

  1. Good morning!
  2. Good afternoon!
  3. Good evening!
  4. Good night!
  5. Good bye!
  6. Happy New Year!
  7. Merry Christmas!
  8. Happy birthday!
  9. Congratulations!
  10. What a nice day!
  11. What a fantastic dress!
  12. Fire!
  13. Hello! (Hi!)
  14. How are you? (Fine, thank you.)
  15. Who is there? (It's me, Bill.)
  16. I'm hungry!
  17. I'm thirsty!
  18. I'm tired!
  19. I'm bored.
  20. am sorry! (My foot!)
  21. I'm stuck in the lift!
  22. What is your address?
  23. What is your name?
  24. What is your telephone number?
  25. Here you are! (Your driving license, please!)
  26. What is the date today?
  27. I am busy at the moment. Phone me in five minutes, please.
  28. Where are you going?
  29. Where is the toilet, please?
  30. How much is a ticket?
  31. Are you getting off? (On a bus)
  32. Careful! It’s sharp!(The knife is sharp)
  33. Careful!!! It’s too hot!
  34. Can I help you? - No, thank you, I'm just looking.
  35. Could you give me a lift?
  36. Could you fill it up, please. (Filling station)
  37. Could you turn the music down!
  38. Could you tell me the time, please?
  39. I can't hear you!
  40. I can't see you. Where are you?
  41. I can't find my car!
  42. Could you take off your hat, please.
  43. Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to Basilika?
  44. Can I get past? (On a bus)
  45. Could you pass me the salt, please.

Arról, hogy hogyan kell ezeket a mindennapi kifejezéseket használni, részletes információt találhattok honlapunkon, mely jövő héten lesz elérhető:
www.english1minute.com


6. Gyakoroljátok az alábbi nyelvtörőt a can nyelvtani elemmel. Elsőként próbáljátok megérteni a nyelvtörőt és csak utána mondjátok el annyiszor, ahányszor csak lehetséges. A nyelvtörők nagyon hasznosak a beszéd és gondolkodás gyakorlásához.



Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?

(can = konzervdoboz, a canner egy konzervgyáros, konzervgyári munkás, a konzervek szakértője.. Le tudsz zárni egy konzervet éppen úgy mint egy szakértő tud lezárni egy konzervet?)



Bővebb információt arról, hogyan kell a nyelvtörőket értelmezni weboldalunkon találhattok, mely a jövő héten lesz elérhető:
www.english1minute.com 



7) Jó szórakozás népszerű dalokat énekelni és gyakorolni a can/can't szerkezeteket:


The Beatles – Can't Buy Me Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwZsFKIXa8



Can't buy me love, love
Can't buy me love



I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend
If it makes you feel all right
I'll get you anything my friend
If it makes you feel all right
Cause I don't care too much for money
For money can't buy me love

I'll give you all I've got to give
If you say you love me too
I may not have a lot to give
But what I've got I'll give to you
I don't care too much for money
For money can't buy me love

Can't buy me love
Everybody tells me so
Can't buy me love
No, no, no, no

Say you don't need no diamond ring
And I'll be satisfied
Tell me that you want those kind of things
That money just can't buy
I don't care too much for money
For money can't buy me love

Can't buy me love
Everybody tells me so
Can't buy me love
No, no, no, no

Say you don't need no diamond ring
And I'll be satisfied
Tell me that you want those kind of things
That money just can't buy
I don't care too much for money
Cause money can't buy me love
Oh, can't buy me love, love
Can't buy me love, no

Részletes információt arról, hogyan kell dolgozni a dalokban előforduló szövegekkel, a weblapunkon találhattok, mely a jövő héten lesz elérhető:
www.english1minute.com 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése