2013. december 22., vasárnap

2. hét, 6. nap


1. Gratulálok! Befejeztétek a a legfontosabb angol nyelvtani szerkezetek gyakorlatait:am-is-are, can, have-has, there is/there are, do/work.



Hamarosan megtanultok folyékonyan beszélni 50 témában ezeknek a nyelvtani elemeknek a felhasználásával. 

Itt egy példa nektek az 50 téma közül egy másik könyvből, Alexander Pavlenko perzentálásában: Angol-Magyar Társalgási Témák kezdőknek. Amennyiben keményen dolgoztok az elkövetkezendő két hétben, hasonlóképpen fogtok beszélni különféle témákban, mint az alábbi példában!


1. Accommodation
Accommodation is a big problem these days. You can live in a flat or in a house. In cities most people live in flats. Only very rich people can live in houses in cities. Students usually share flats. Young families often rent flats. Fortunately, I have a flat. I live in a block of flats in Budapest. There are three rooms in my flat: a kitchen, a living room and a bedroom. Unfortunately, there isn’t a big bathroom in my flat. It has central heating. My flat has a nice view. Its windows overlook the park. It is very comfortable and nice. I really like it.

2. Gyakoroljátok a 22., 23. és 24. tréningeket works/doesn't work, work/don't work szerkezetekkel. Mondjátok el őket sorban egymás után 3-szor. Ehhez kb 10 percre lesz szükségetek.


Training_22

Training_23

Training_24



Training 22
Geza lives in Hungary. He lives in Budapest. Lisa lives in England. She lives in London. Alex lives in Russia. He lives in Moscow. Geza lives in a detached house in Budapest and Lisa lives in a semi-detached house in London. Alex doesn’t live in a detached house and he doesn’t live in a semi-detached house. Alex lives in a mansion in Moscow.

Training 23
Mike gets up at 6.30. He has breakfast at 7.30. Mike works in a big office. He starts work at nine. He finishes work at five. After work Mike goes to a pub. He goes there with his friends. They drink beer and talk there. In the evening Mike watches TV and drinks tea.

Training 24
Lisa: “I don’t get up at 6.30. I get up at 9. I don’t have breakfast. And I don’t work in an office. I don’t go to work. I work at home. I am a freelance journalist. I don’t go to pubs. I don’t drink beer. I don’t watch TV in the evening. I often read or browse the Internet in the evening.”


3. Olvassátok el az 50 téma példamondatait (250 mondat) a works/doesn't work, work/don't work nyelvtani szerkezetekkel és válasszátok ki a számotokra legkönnyebb mondatot mindegyik témakörből; ez összesen 50 mondat. Olvassátok el a kiválasztott mondatokat egyenként 2-szer, 3-szor. 


1. Accommodation (flat, house)
1. I live in a flat in a block of flats.
2. I live in Budapest.
3. A lot of young people rent flats.
4. Students often share flats.
5. Only rich people live in houses in big cities.




2. Banks
1. Banks keep your money in an account for you.
2. I don’t go to the bank very often.
3. I use credit cards a lot.
4. I often pay by credit card.
5. Banks help business people, too.




3. Birthdays and name days
1. I never celebrate my birthday.
2. I like birthdays very much.
3. I always invite all my friends to my birthday party.
4. My mother bakes a birthday cake for me.
5. I don’t cook for myself on my birthday.




4. Books
1. I really like reading.
2. I usually read in the evening.
3. I often read when I travel, too.
4. Some people don’t read at all.
5. Pupils and students read a lot at school.




5. Breakfast
1. I usually have breakfast at 8 o’clock.
2. I often have a cup of coffee and toast with marmalade for breakfast.
3. I don’t eat bacon or any other meat for breakfast.
4. My children like cornflakes for breakfast.
5. Some people don’t have breakfast.



6. Brothers and sisters
1. I love my brothers and sisters very much.
2. We often visit each other.
3. We never quarrel.
4. My cousin doesn’t have any brothers or sisters.
5. She thinks that it is very sad.




7. Cars
1. I don’t drive very well.
2. I don’t like driving.
3. I drive to work every day.
4. My husband drives very well.
5. Young people often drive very dangerously.


8. Cinemas
1. I go to the cinema every week.
2. I usually go to the cinema with my friends.
3. We like comedies and action films.
4. My sister doesn’t like thrillers.
5. I don’t mind a good thriller.


9. Colds and flu
1. Fortunately, I don’t catch colds very often.
2. A lot of people get ill every winter.
3. If you catch a cold, you cough, sneeze and even have a fever.
4. You also have a sore throat.
5. A lot of people go to see their doctor in the winter.


10. Colleagues / Classmates
1. I usually get on well with my colleagues.
2. I like most of my classmates.
3. We often celebrate together.
4. I don’t talk much to my colleagues.
5. One of my colleagues never washes her cup.




11. Dinner
1. We usually have dinner at 6 o’clock.
2. All the family gather together at the dinner table.
3. We usually have a simple healthy meal.
4. I like soup for dinner.
5. My son doesn’t eat meat.


12. Family
1. I love my family very much.
2. They love me, too.
3. We always send each other presents and cards for all kinds of holidays.
4. We often travel together.
5. We don’t see each other very often.


13. Famous people
1. Famous people live in a different world.
2. They often marry each other.
3. Reporters always follow and watch them.
4. Newspapers publish a lot of articles about famous people.
5. Famous people don’t have a quiet and peaceful life.




14. Favourite foods
1. My mother often cooks my favourite foods.
2. I don’t eat my favourite foods very often.
3. That’s why I like them so much.
4. I eat a lot of fish.
5. My friend doesn’t eat mushrooms.


15. Friends
1. I tell my friends everything.
2. I often phone and e-mail my friends.
3. Unfortunately, we don’t meet very often now.
4. My best friend often helps me.
5. I don’t have many friends.



16. Furniture
1. Most people don’t buy furniture very often.
2. Young people sometimes buy second-hand furniture for their first home.
3. Furniture tells a lot about a person.
4. I like modern furniture.
5. My parents prefer traditional furniture.




17. Gardening
1. I like working in the garden.
2. I grow flowers, vegetables, fruit and even herbs.
3. My brother always helps me in the garden.
4. He cuts grass and digs.
5. My husband doesn’t work in the garden.




18. Grandparents
1. My grandparents live in a small house in the country.
2. They don’t like life in the city.
3. My grandfather reads newspapers every morning.
4. My grandmother often watches soap operas on TV.
5. I always visit them at weekends.



19. Harmful habits
1. I don’t smoke.
2. Sometimes I drink a glass of wine or beer.
3. Unfortunately, I drink too much coffee.
4. Some people smoke twenty cigarettes a day.
5. Everybody has some harmful habits.



20. Hobbies
1. I collect candles.
2. My friend grows cactuses.
3. My father goes fishing.
4. A lot of people do sports.
5. Only lazy and boring people don’t have any hobby.




21. Holiday
1. I usually spend my holiday with my family.
2. I often spend my holiday by the sea.
3. Most people have holidays in the summer.
4. We like an active holiday.
5. My brother doesn’t stay at home on holiday.




22. Hotels
1. I don’t stay in hotels very often.
2. I usually stay in a hotel when I am on holiday.
3. I like hotels very much.
4. I don’t have to do anything for myself in a hotel.
5. We usually stay in a three-star hotel.




23. Household chores
1. Nobody likes household chores, but everybody does them.
2. I usually do the washing-up after dinner.
3. I dust the furniture every week.
4. I never do the washing.
5. My brother doesn’t tidy up his room himself.




24. Life in the city
1. I live in a big city.
2. I live in a block of flats.
3. I like life in the city.
4. We often go to the cinema or to the theatre.
5. I don’t spend much time getting to work.


25. Life in the country
1. I don’t live in the country.
2. I like life in the country.
3. People in the country walk a lot.
4. People in the country often work in the city.
5. They often go shopping in the city.



26. Lottery
1. I don’t buy lottery tickets.
2. Millions of people play the lottery.
3. Only some of them win.
4. I don’t believe in lotteries.
5. My friend buys lottery tickets from time to time.




27. Lunch
1. I usually have lunch at noon.
2. I often have vegetables for lunch.
3. My boss never has lunch because she is on a diet.
4. Most of my colleagues eat in a snack bar around the corner.
5. Some of them bring sandwiches.



28. Millionaire
1. Millionaires don’t worry about money.
2. Millionaires spend a lot of money on clothes and food.
3. They also spend a lot on bodyguards.
4. They work hard.
5. They have enough time to play sports and travel.




29. Money
1. I earn enough.
2. I don’t care about money.
3. A lot of money doesn’t bring happiness.
4. But little money brings troubles.
5. I help my sister because she doesn’t earn much.




30. My city
1. I like my city.
2. I often walk along the Danube.
3. A lot of tourists visit Budapest every year.
4. Life in Budapest doesn’t stop at night.
5. We often go clubbing.



31. My country
1. I like my country.
2. It produces some good wine and a lot of vegetables and fruit.
3. Hungarians like good music, good wine and food.
4. We often visit the historical sights of our country.
5. Such a trip doesn’t take long because Hungary isn’t very big.




32. My school day/my working day
1. I work eight hours a day.
2. My work starts at 9 and finishes at 5 o’clock.
3. My lessons start at 8 o’clock and finish at 3 o’clock.
4. I have a lunch break at 1 o’clock.
5. I come home at 6 o’clock.




33. My ideal house
1. My family lives with me in my ideal house.
2. We often give parties.
3. Every morning I swim in the swimming pool in front of my ideal house.
4. Then I run in the big park around it.
5. I don’t tidy up myself in my ideal house because it is too big.






34. Myself
1. I travel a lot in the summer.
2. I usually read or watch TV in the evenings.
3. I don’t go out very often.
4. I don’t like noisy parties.
5. I often visit my family.



35. On a coach
1. Sometimes coaches get stuck in a traffic jam.
2. They often move very slowly.
3. The coach driver sells tickets.
4. They also check monthly passes.
5. Coaches don’t go very far.




36. On a plane
1. Businessmen often travel by plane.
2. I usually travel in the economy class.
3. Sometimes planes crash.
4. Fortunately, plane crashes don’t happen very often.
5. We don’t often travel by plane.




37. On a train
1. Deborah goes to work by train.
2. This train always comes late.
3. Sometimes we travel abroad by train.
4. Deborah often meets her friends on the train.
5. They talk or have a cup of coffee in the buffet-car.



38. Parties
1. When it is my birthday, I invite my friends to a party.
2. Everybody brings something to drink and some cakes.
3. We have great fun.
4. We eat, drink and dance a lot.
5. We sometimes play games.



39. Personality
1. Jane never comes late.
2. Jeff works hard.
3. Bob runs in the park every morning.
4. Lisa doesn’t read much.
5. Sam usually surfs the net in the evening.




40. Pets
1. Every evening I take my dog for a walk.
2. Every morning I give my cat some milk.
3. I don’t like animals.
4. My neighbours’ dog barks loudly every morning.
5. I hate it.



41. Public holidays
1. We don’t work on public holidays.
2. People usually give each other nice presents at Christmas.
3. We paint eggs at Easter.
4. We often go hiking on public holidays.
5. We don’t travel abroad on public holidays.




42. Public transport
1. I usually go to work by bus.
2. Buses usually come on time.
3. You don’t have to wait long for public transport.
4. I don’t like the underground.
5. A lot of people travel by public transport during rush hours.




43. Restaurants
1. We like eating out because we do not do the shopping, the cooking and the washing up.
2. First we book a table by phone.
3. Then we ask for the menu.
4. Waiters serve us the meals.
5. At the end of the meal we ask for the bill.




44. Seas and oceans
1. Every summer we go to the seaside.
2. We spend a really relaxing holiday by the sea every year.
3. We swim and sunbathe all day long.
4. My grandparents don’t swim any more.
5. They walk along the shore.



45. School
1. I go to school everyday.
2. I don’t go to school at weekends.
3. I learn English there.
4. I don’t do my homework.
5. My teacher calls on me every time.



46. Taxi
1. I don’t go to work by taxi.
2. I don’t like taxis.
3. People usually tip the taxi driver.
4. Taxi drivers often talk a lot.
5. We sometimes take a taxi after a party or a restaurant meal.




47. Teachers
1. Teachers teach children to read and write.
2. Teachers work hard.
3. They don’t earn much.
4. Schoolchildren like some teachers and don’t like others.
5. We always give flowers to our teacher on her birthday.




48. Television
1. Unfortunately, people watch too much television.
2. They do not talk to each other.
3. They don’t read.
4. They sit in front of the television set and eat snacks.
5. Television makes people fat.


49. Theatres
1. I go to the theatre once a month.
2. People dress up before they go to the theatre.
3. The public prefers comedies, rock operas and musicals.
4. We usually buy tickets to the stalls.
5. I don’t like boxes because the stage looks different from there.




50. Weekends
1. I don’t work at weekends.
2. We often visit our grandparents at weekends.
3. My husband doesn’t get up early at weekends.
4. We often eat out at weekends.
5. Some people work at weekends, too.


4. Most nézzétek meg a témák listáját, mondjátok el a címüket, és egy mondatot mindegyik témából. Kifejezetten ajánlom, hogy vegyétek fel a hangotokat. Hallgassátok vissza a hangotokat. Hasonlítsátok össze az eredeti hanganyaggal és javítsátok ki a hibákat. Ismételjétek el a tréningeket 2-3 alkalommal. Jegyezzétek fel, mennyi idő kellett ahhoz, hogy mennyi időre volt szükségetek ahhoz, hogy az 50 témát egymás után elmondjátok.


 1. Accommodation (flat, house)
2. Banks
3. Birthdays and name days
4. Books
5. Breakfast
6. Brothers and sisters
7. Cars
8. Cinemas
9. Colds and flu
10. Colleagues/Classmates
11. Dinner
12. Family
13. Famous people
14. Favourite foods
15. Friends
16. Furniture
17. Gardening
18. Grandparents
19. Harmful habits
20. Hobbies
21. Holiday
22. Hotels
23. Household chores
24. Life in the city
25. Life in the country
26. Lottery
27. Lunch
28. Millionaire
29. Money
30. My city
31. My country
32. My school day/my working day
33. My ideal house
34. Myself
35. On a coach
36. On a plane
37. On a train
38. Parties
39. Personality
40. Pets
41. Public holidays
42. Public transport
43. Restaurants
44. Seas and oceans
45. School
46. Taxi
47. Teachers
48. Television
49. Theatres
50. Weekends


5. Gyakoroljátok a Black Jack Comes Back program 2. fejezetének 3. részét (3. kép).




Kövessétek a videót és gyakoroljátok azokat a tréningeket mind, amelyeket a videóban találtok.


EN - HU Black Jack Chapter Two Part Three 



Próbáljátok elkerülni a hibákat és maximálisan törekedni a folyékony beszédre.
A program anyaga úgy épül fel, hogy nektek nem szükséges tanulni semmit. Anélkül fogtok emlékezni az anyagra, hogy észrevennétek.
A program megtanít beszélni és gondolkodni angolul.


Black Jack Comes Back program letölthető a www.sapcrystals.com weblapon.
Az alábbi platformok közül választhattok:
Windows (PC), MAC (Macintosh), iOS (iPhones, iPads), Android (okostelefonok, tabletek) kövessétek letöltéskor az utasításokat.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése