2013. december 30., hétfő

4. hét, 1. nap

1. Nézzétek meg a képet és hallgassátok meg a 32. Témát (My Working Day) 2-3-szor.

- Hallgassátok meg és olvassátok el a szöveget most. Állítsátok meg a felvételt minden egyes mondat után és próbáljátok meg utánozni az anyanyelvi beszélőt.

There are five working days in a week. I work eight hours a day. Work starts at 8 and finishes at 5 o’clock. I come home at 6 o’clock. My working day is long and tiring. There is always a lot of work. I phone our clients and answer the phone calls. I also type price lists and do other office work. The lunch break is from 1 to 2 p.m. I can have short coffee breaks, too. I have a comfortable working space. There are five people in the office. We usually meet at the end of the day. We discuss our results then. The meeting is starting now.



- Válaszoljatok a kérdésekre.

1. How many working days are there in a week?
2. How many hours a day do you work?
3. When does work start and finish?
4. When do you come home?
5. Is there a lot of work?
6. What do you do in your job?
7. When do you have the lunch break?
8. Have you got a comfortable working space?
9. How many of you are there in the office?
10. What do you meet at the end of the day for?

- Próbáljátok megjegyezni a szöveget.


- Mondjátok el a szöveget. Vegyétek fel a hangotokat, majd hasonlítsátok össze az eredeti szöveggel.



2. Hallgassátok meg a 33. Témát (My Working Day) egyszerű múlt időben. Olvassátok el sokszor és válaszoljatok a kérdésekre.


I was a secretary in an office two years ago. There were five working days in a week. My work started at 8 and finished at 5 o’clock. There was always a lot of work. I phoned our clients, answered the phone calls, typed price lists and did other office work.

1. How many days a week did you work when you were a secretary?
2. When did work start and finish?
3. How much work was there in that job?
4. What did you do?




3. Gyakoroljátok a Black Jack Comes Back 5. fejezetét (Top Secret)



EN - HU Black Jack Chapter Five Top Secret





A Black Jack Comes Back program letölthető a www.sapcrystals.com weblapon.
Az alábbi platformok közül választhattok:
Windows (PC), MAC (Macintosh), iOS (iPhones, iPads), Android (okostelefonok, tabletek) kövessétek letöltéskor az utasításokat.




4. Hallgassátok meg a párbeszédet és a három történetet, a párbeszédek összefoglalásait anélkül, hogy olvasnátok a szöveget. Hallgassátok meg 2-3 alkalommal. Ezután hallgassátok meg a párbeszédet és az összefoglalókat ismét, miközben nézitek a szöveget és ellenőrizzétek, hogy megértettetek-e minden részletet, vagy nem.







DAILY ROUTINE

1.

Andy: What are you doing today?
Andrew: The same thing I do every Monday.
Andy: Well, what is your routine on Mondays?
Andrew: I get up at five o’clock in the morning.
Andy: That’s very early in the morning!
Andrew: I agree. It isn’t fun to get up before sunrise.
Andy: Why do you get up so early?
Andrew: Because I have to be at Eddie’s Diner at six o’clock.
Andy: Why do you have to go to Eddie’s Diner?
Andrew: Because I work there.
Andy: Oh, I understand.
Andrew: So, I wash dishes at Eddie’s until two o’clock.
Andy: What do you do after work?
Andrew: I go home and sleep for an hour. After that I ride my bike in the park. In the evening I have dinner with my friends and then go to my Spanish class.
Andy: Wow! You are a very busy person.
Andrew: Yes, I am.
Andy: Do you like being so busy?
Andrew: Sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t.

Training 1
Andrew: “If you are a student and have to earn extra money, your daily routine can be very busy. Every Monday I get up at five o’clock in the morning because I have to be at Eddie’s Diner at six o’clock. I wash dishes there until two o’clock. Then I go home and sleep for an hour. After that I ride my bike in the park. In the evening I have dinner with my friends and then go to my Spanish class. Sometimes I like being so busy and sometimes I don’t.”

1. What do you have to do if you are a student?
2. Is your daily routine relaxed or busy?
3. Why do you get up at five o’clock?
4. What do you do at Eddie’s Diner?
5. What do you do in the afternoon?
6. What do you do in the evening?
7. Do you like being so busy?

Training 2
Andy: “My parents think I am very lazy. I never get up early in the morning on weekdays. At the weekends I get up at twelve or one o’clock in the afternoon. I am a student at college but I often miss classes because I get up late. I don’t have any hobbies and I don’t play sports. Sometimes I go out with my friends. I often play computer games all night long. I don’t think that I am lazy. I can’t find any real interest in life.”

1. What do your parents think?
2. When do you get up?
3. Are you a student at college or at secondary school?
4. Why do you often miss classes?
5. What about sports and hobbies?
6. What about friends and computer games?
7. Do you think that you are lazy?

Training 3
If you are a student and have to earn extra money, your daily routine can be very busy. The young person from this conversation seems to be in that position. Every Monday he gets up at five o’clock in the morning because he has to be at Eddie’s Diner at six o’clock. He washes dishes there until two o’clock. Then he goes home and sleeps for an hour. After that he rides his bike in the park. In the evening he has dinner with his friends and then goes to his Spanish class. He tells his friend that sometimes he likes being so busy and sometimes he doesn’t.


- Olvassátok el a párbeszédet és az összefoglalókat, és vegyétek fel közben a hangotokat. Majd hallgassátok meg az eredeti szöveget és a saját hangotokat mondatról-mondatra.


- 1. Tréning. Válaszoljatok a kérdésekre. Olvassátok el az első kérdést és válaszoljatok rá. Majd a olvassátok el a másodikat, és így tovább...


- Most csak nézzétek a kérdéseket madj válaszoljatok rájuk egyenként. Ismételjétek meg ezt 2-3-szor. Próbáljatok megállás nélkül válaszolni minden kérdésre.


- Mondjátok el a 1. Tréning szövegét anélkül, hogy néznétek a szöveget. Vegyétek fel a hangotokat és hasonlítsátok össze a saját történeteteket a könyvben lévő szöveggel.


- 2. Tréning. Ugyanazt a teendő, mint az előző tréningnél.



- 3. Tréning. Olvassátok el az összefoglalókat 2-3-szor. Most nem kell memorizálnotok semmit.




5. Gyakoroljátok a 29., 30 és 31. tréninget egyszerű múlt időben.



Training 29
Tom Sawyer lived in a small town in America. He didn’t have a mother. He didn’t have a father. His parents died. Tom had an aunt. Her name was Aunt Polly. Tom went to school but he didn’t like school very much because he didn’t like to do his homework. Tom had a lot of friends. His best friend was Huck. Huck didn’t have parents, either. Huck didn’t have an aunt or an uncle. Huck didn’t even have a home. However, Huck was happy. He was free, he didn’t go to school and he had a lot of friends. 


Training_30
Once I went to America because I knew that there was a village in America called Budapest. I wanted to see the village. I saw the village. There wasn’t a big river in the village. There was only a small stream there. There were two parts of the village. The part on the right side of the stream was called Buda and the part on the left side of the stream was called Pest. There was only one bridge across the stream. It was called The Chain Bridge. There was a street in the village. It was called Vaci Street. There was a small hotel in the street. It was called The Budapest Hotel. There was a cinema in the street. It was called The Pannonia. There was a small restaurant in the street. It was called The Fishermen’s Bastion. I ate Hungarian fish soup there. There was a pub in the street. It was called Kochma. I drank palinka there.


Training 31
Helga used to be a translator. She translated books from English into Hungarian. Helga translated perfectly. Helga liked translating but she hated typing. Helga never typed her translations. She never wrote her translations, either. Helga had a very good assistant. Helga dictated and her assistant typed the texts into the computer. Helga didn’t like the computer and the computer didn’t like Helga. Whenever Helga tried to use the computer, it refused to work. However, the computer never refused to work for the assistant. They adored each other.




6. Csináljátok meg a tesztet a Társalgási Tesztek Kezdőknek című könyvből.





Egészítsétek ki a mondatokat az igékkel egyszerű jelen időben.

2
Present Simple
1. Jerry (to have) _____ an interesting daily routine.
2. He (to wake) _____ up around eleven o’clock.
3. He (to drink)_____ some whisky before he gets out of bed.
4. After he gets dressed he (to smoke) _____ a cigarette.
5. His girlfriend, Mary, (to cook) _____ bacon and eggs for breakfast.
6. Jerry and Mary (to eat) _____ breakfast together.
7. They (to drink) _____ some more whisky.
8. After breakfast Jerry (to wash) _____ his face.
9. He never (to comb) _____ his hair.
10. He (to go) _____ to work at two o’clock.
11. He (to clean) _____ dishes at a restaurant until eight o’clock.
12. After work he (to walk) _____ two blocks to his favourite bar.
13. He (to meet) _____ his friends there.
14. They (to order) _____ many drinks.
15. Jerry and his friends (to be) _____ in a rock band.
16. They (to leave) _____ the bar around ten o’clock.
17. They (to practise) _____ their songs until two o’clock in the morning.
18. Jerry (to come) _____ home around three o’clock.
19. Sometimes he (to sleep) _____ with his boots on.
20. He (to dream) _____ about being famous.


Nézzétek meg a teszt megoldókulcsát a teszt alatt.


Olvassátok el a történeten alapuló tesztet 2-3 alkalommal. Próbáljátok megjegyezni a szöveget. Vegyétek fel a hangotokat, hasonlítsátok össze az eredeti szöveggel.

A 2. teszt megoldókulcsa (Daily Routine)
1. has 2. wakes 3. drinks 4. smokes 5. cooks 6. eat 7. drink 8. washes 9. combs 10. goes 11. cleans 12. walks 13. meets 14. order 15. are 16. leave 17. practise 18. comes 19. sleeps 20. dreams

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése